Monday 18 December 2006

Christmas in Pegland



Its coming up to Christmas and so my DB has put up the tree ... complete with hand made peg decorations. Its quite surprising what she can do with a dolly peg and a couple of pipe cleaners.





I make no apologies for the colour of this posting, it is Christmas after all, and no apologies for the decorations as I have already made it clear that I am a peglomaniac. My DB understands this and panders to my every whim. (That last bit was a lie but don't tell her I said so!)





Happy Christmas Everyone
from my Dearly Beloved
and from Myself

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mery Merry Christmas to you too!!!! Hope the recording goes ok. All ok here. Love to you all
XXXXXX

Pegmaniac said...

Thanks for your goodwishes DBs Daughter .... will let you know how the shoot goes in a later posting. Don't forget to try the snowflake as every one made means a donation goes to the Salvation Army who do such sterling work here at Christmas time.

Anonymous said...

Hello Pegmaniac and DB,

Hope you had a great Christmas and will have an even better New Year!
Keep on pegging,

Lots of love,
LG

Pegmaniac said...

LG - Life is Good. Have a great Christmas and a supremely special New Year. Happy Holidays!!!

Anonymous said...

hello peggy and db (what does db stand for?, I'm lost for words have a great new year love linda and jack x x x

Pegmaniac said...

DB = Dearly Beloved ... you know her as "She who must be obeyed". Happy New Year to you and Jack too ... and the rest of the family.

See you all when the weather improves!