Friday 16 March 2007

Stop Press ......


Those that know me will be aware that I talk a bit. Well, to be honest, I talk quite a lot. Some of my blogs are a bit lengthy too, so I have devised a cunning plan for those of you who want to see the photos but don't want to plough through all the words.

If you look to the right of my page underneath the archives list, you will see that I have added a photo album.

Just click on the picture of that handsome fellow there and you will be transported to an album of all my blog photos.

But wait ............

there's more .............

I've also added a few photos of pegs not yet featured in my blog.

I won't keep you .... I can tell you are really excited ....

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a dapper chappie that is. You wouldn't believe he had a passion for pegs.

Anonymous said...

Hello Mike
This is our first visit to your Blog. We admit this is a real error of judgement we should have looked sonner.

We are not peg collectors but are eager to view your site. You are right, you look very handsome and you seem to be a real wordsmith.

You make pegs sound very exciting and we like your Blog and hope to hear your latest stories first
hand soon.

Regards from Kosovo

Anonymous said...

Fantastic, the picture captures your personality a treat!!!!
Anyway I hope my IP address comes up "Chester" to further stretch your list of visitors!!!! See you soon. Keep on collecting Dawn and Family xx Phil and I will have our own website up soon, so you can visit us in return!!